Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: PAW - Week 26 - Allan
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@sohogurus.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 12:42:49 -0400

Thanks for the correction, Thomas. I'm going to change it before my
daughter sees it and gives me that "Are you a nitwit" look. (Hmmm, I
just tried, but it won't let me.)

Both my daughter and son can often be found hanging by their hands from
anything conceivable to increase hand/arm strength. Oh geez, I hope they
get into something else before all the woodwork is ruined :)

Allan