Subject: Re: [Leica] To M7 or not to M7, c'est la question - LONG
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 13:01:28 EDT

In a message dated 7/2/02 12:30:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time, simon@sclamb.com
writes:

> My original question was most certainly not a lame attempt at rib-poking
>  humor!

Simon, I know that. Your question was entirely appropriate. The
back-and-forth we've had on the M7 simply gave me the opening to unlimber
some heavyweight - read heavy-handed - humor, if that's what it was.
Certainly not intended to offend anyone at all; this has been a very
illuminating colloquy on a camera we've all been breathlessly waiting for.
And the beat goes on.

Seth      LaK 9