Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Your comments on the McNally show
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 12:43:11 -0700

John Brownlow wrote:

>>> But my point is that we are all capable of failing. My English agent
once
> told me when I was starting out 'everyone writes a turkey once in a while.
> You can't help it. Don't worry about it. Just move on.' <<<<

Hi John,
How true!!!! I don't know about writing a turkey, however some assignments
have caused such grief with results I've wanted to crawl under a rock and
die!!!!

But in reality anyone person can have an horrendous shoot for one reason or
another things just didn't go the way you thought. So it's best to accept,
die a little, then move on head on high and don't look back. While looking
forward to the next shoot .
ted

Replies: Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Your comments on the McNally show)