Subject: [Leica] Going pro for a week!
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 07:45:50 +1000

<unlurking....now!>

Hello all,

Some will remember that I've been using my Leicas at soccer tournments
over the last few years.  Well, next week I'll be a pro for a week, as
the official photographer at the Kanga Cup, Australia's junior world cup
for soccer.  209 teams from around the world and I'll be trying to get
them all through my R8, M6s and F5.

Take a peek at www.kangacup.com and follow the photo link.  There's some
shots from last year's tournament and opening ceremony up for interest.
All non action photo's were taken with Leicas.  From next Monday new
shots from this year's event will be going up.

I wonder if any LUG folks will have rely's at the event?  :)

Regards

Rick Dykstra
Australia