Subject: Re: [Leica] To M7 or not to M7, c'est la question - LONG
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 17:56:40 -0400

At 10:19 PM 7/2/02 +0100, you wrote:

>What I don't quite understand is, if Ted, Tina and others find the AE of
>such benefit to get many more perfectly exposed images, why didn't they a
>long time ago purchase one of the competitors (that accept M lenses) that
>have the M7 features and much more?
>
>This is a genuine questions and hopefully Ted, Tina or someone else might
>answer.
>
>Simon

Simon -

I have one of the cameras that accepts M lenses.  It is not a Leica.  If I
dropped it in a river, it would not work.  It is not quiet.  My Noctilux
refuses to focus on anything other than a Leica body.  The Leica viewfinder
is the only one I can use to focus the Noctilux in available darkness.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

images available from: