Subject: RE: RE: [Leica] Eyeglasses and diopter adjustment lenses
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 21:14:44 -0700

OK... I am going to look a bit stupid......   I went to my Eye Dr. today to
pick up my new glasses......  The right eye has window pane for distance and
+2.25 for reading....  SO the eyepiece diopter that is the best for me is
.... Zero?  or +.5 ?

No more guessing about my age... you were off by only a year......

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net