Subject: Re: [Leica] Spare Digilux 1 Battery
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 08:25:06 -0400

At 07:56 AM 7/3/02 -0400, you wrote:
>Anyone found a source of spare lithium batteries for the new Digilux?  I've
>tried Panasonic but they seem to be out of stock ( maybe never was in
>stock).  Any thoughts
>
>Ernie nitka

Ernie -

I went to a battery supply house and they did a search for the
battery.  They said the batteries are not being made separately yet and
that when a new battery comes out it takes about 6 months for it to be
available.  I have a Digilux and Panasonic so I can charge one while using
the other.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com