Subject: RE: [Leica] OT, B.D. I got it. D100
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 14:59:25 -0500

Pablo,

Thanks for your comment. But I don't get it, it's ok to talk about
watches, wines, and a host of other OT topics but I get flamed for
talking about something that has been talked about many times in this
forum. Tina, BD, and many others have talked about digital, Leica,
Canon, and Nikon, and there has been some very good exchanges of
information. I don't need someone (regardless of how good of a photog he
is) telling me what is acceptable subject matter. It's not like I wanted
to discuss audio equipment, which has probably been discussed on this
forum. Pablo, there's a saying that goes something like "if you can't
say something nice, don't say anything at all" or something to that
affect.

Sam Krneta