Subject: Re: [Leica] OT, B.D. I got it. D100
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 13:27:25 -0700

Without doubt I will use digital in the future again. But for now, my
Canon lenses are unusable in the manner I'm used to shooting with the
magnification problem. The quality of digital media for reproduction is
adequate, but for some reason it still doesn't reproduce with a fidelity
to match the 120 format.
My client base isn't as of yet that concerned with what I use. But as
always, what the person that signs the check wants, it's what they get.
Slobodan Dimitrov