Subject: Re: [Leica] airport security kinda long. ;-)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 13:04:37 -0700

B. D. Colen wrote:

>But I am certainly ready, willing, and able to get to the airport early and
be
inconvenienced if there is even a chance that my doing that may ultimately
help save lives.<<<

B. D.,
That goes for sure!

I'd rather do the drop the drawers and sit while each roll is examined, than
find myself flying into oblivion for any reason!

Oh yeah about that,

"Sure, the greatest risk comes from those who we can easily profile...but
one
of these days someone who doesn't at all fit the profile - a pissed off
73-year-old Canadian white guy with bionic ears who has a major grudge
against the US government and decides that the best way to act on that
grudge is to help the enemies of the US government, is going to surprise us
all.<<<<<

Naw, I'd become an American citizen and use my right to vote! ;-)
ted