Subject: Re: [Leica] Piezotone seleniem inks.
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 16:25:25 -0400

At 09:38 AM 7/4/02 -0700, you wrote:
>Thanks Darrell. I plan on ordering new inks later
>today.
>  As for the clogging with the old inks. I purchased
>the pizography system with an Epson 3000 in October
>and have had no clogging at all. I haven't even had to
>clean the heads once. Maybe I'm just lucky or maybe
>the later Quad blacks were a bit better. Who knows?
>All I know is I love piezography and doubt I'll ever
>Clif

Clif -

I have two Epson 3000's, one with Quad Black and the other with Generations
that I have been using since Piezography first came out and I've never had
clogs or banding.  I think we were just very lucky to get good printers.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

images available from: