Subject: Re: [Leica] To M7 or not to M7, c'est la question - LONG
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 13:28:18 -0700

David Rodgers wrote:

> Mark
>
> At 12:57 PM 7/2/2002 -0700, you wrote:
> >I've used AE before and it was loads of fun.
> >The fact that the shutter speeds are stepless kind of makes me feel good.
>
> I'm getting an M7 for the reasons you mentioned. Then I'll want a second.
> What do I do with my M6's? After ten years they're just broken in.
><Snip>
> Dave
>
> --
I'd not sell my M6's either, they work. They're MY cameras.
After my M7 this year my next camera would be an M4-P.
I'm sure both ways of working; AE; and hand held meter will have it's
place in my work.
Not sure one will win out over the other.

After that I'd get an M3. Or M2.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com