Subject: Re: [Leica] airport security kinda long. ;-)
From: "James A. Gatlin" <jagatlin@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 13:53:08 -0700

Tina:

I agree with you.... travel is definately NOT fun anymore.
Being late 40 something .... I can recall a time when flying was fun, and
even had a certain level of glamour and adventure associated with it. Now
however, getting on and off a plane, (and in many respects, even visiting an
airport) is like getting arrested.

I have had similar experiences such as you outlined recently, and many
people have had it worse... such as the 80 year old granny who was strip
seached that has made the news the past few days. Wasn't that somewhere near
your location?

If this keeps up... it is going to get to a point where in order to fly
anyway.... they will allow NO bags, checked or carry on, and everyone will
have to disrobe, and be handcuffed to your seat butt naked for the entire
flight.....(come to think of it... that might not be to bad... but with my
luck...nevermind.)

Jim G

J.A. Gatlin Photography, http://www.jagatlin.com

Replies: Reply from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net> (Re: [Leica] airport security kinda long. ;-))