Subject: [Leica] LEICA M6TTL AND LENSES FOR SALE
From: david robinson <maciver2@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 23:28:15 -0700

I wish to offer the following equipment for sale. I purchased the camera
and lenses about 20 months ago and have shot five rolls of film with it.
Unfortunately, I suffered a freak accident (the equipment was not
involved) and this has changed my life in many ways, including my
ability to pursue my interest in photography. The camera and lenses are
in perfect condition ( no marks, scratches, signs of any wear or tear)
and come with the original boxes and papers. Here is the equipment:
Leica M6TTL (0.72). It is black and also has the handgrip. The handgrip
was not purchased new, but is in very good condition.
Leica 90mm f/2.8 Elmarit-M. It is black and comes with a B+W UV filter.
Leica 50mm f/2 Summicron-M. It is black and comes with a Leica UV filter.
Leica 35mm f/2 Summicron-M. It is black and comes with a Leica UV filter.

This equipment is virtually brand new and looks brand new. I would like
to sell it as a complete set to a Leica enthusiast. I offer it as a
package for the price of $3,250. The buyer to pay freight and insurance.
I am located in California. Thank you. David M. Robinson.