Subject: Re: [Leica] airport security
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 08:49:44 -0700 (PDT)

As a general rule, no security guys care if you want a
refund...they will tell you to go see your airline
(who won't give you one unless you have a refundable
ticket).  They don't care if you fly or not, only that
you don't clear security without going through them.
They aren't there for customer service, and unless you
make a threat of some kind they don't care if you
choose to walk away rather than clearing security.