Subject: RE: [Leica] airport security kinda long. ;-)
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 13:22:41 -0400

Yup, they sure 'won' that one! Got up a couple hours early to go to the
airport. Stood in line. Finally got up to security and, By Gum! they
wouldn't submit to any of that police state crap! Got told to go away. Went
to the airline counter. Waited on line. Got told to get lost. Filed their
papers in Small Claims court - and got the cost of the ticket back - plus
the $10 or $20 filing fee. What a victory! It only cost them how many days
of their time to get back the money for the flight they never took. Oh, yah,
and then there's the vacation they missed, or business trip, the cancelled
hotel and rental car reservations. What a victory! ROFLOL!!!!!

What is it in the air today? Smells to me like Ayn Rand's perfume. Go you
Objectivists! ;-)

B. D.