Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicas on Tripods
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 10:40:04 -0700 (PDT)

Recently upon returing to U.S. for a brief stay I
visited Keeble & Shuchat and was fully convinced of
the exceptional qualities of 35mm and digital
combination. They showed me samples of mural size
prints produced by Leica cameras, scanned by Polariod
scanner, printed on Epson printer and the results are
just mind boggling.
Of course in between the steps there were software
processing as well, but so far, IMO, I have never able
to achieve such results strictly through conventional
film processing. The session with K&S convinced me
that my next upgrade is a digital darkroom.