Subject: Re: [Leica] C41 B&W vs. Scala?
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 12:21:58 -0700 (PDT)

Anyone have much experience with Scala compared to
these.  I took a few roles and it came out great (less
grain and better range than TMAX 100). I haven't tried
it in comparison to the C41 B&W films.

Also, I just got a Nikon scanner. Does anyone know if
Scala works with their digital ice software that
removes dust?  I understand it works well with the C41
B&W films.