Subject: Re: [Leica] airport security kinda long. ;-)
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 15:40:03 EDT

bdcolen@earthlink.net writes:

> But I personally know of 4 different people who did this very
>  thing.......and won!

Hello James: could you please put me in contact with those four or give them
my name and contact information and ask that they contact me. I'd like to
know the  courts where they won their cases. Seriously, I'm interested in the
legal theory of the judges rendering judgments on such a claim.

Seth        LaK 9

Replies: Reply from "James A. Gatlin" <jagatlin@attbi.com> (Re: [Leica] airport security kinda long. ;-))