Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: decisive moment question on PAW: make it your project too
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 09:57:01 +1000

>At 06:22 AM 7/5/02 +1000, you wrote:
>
>>The judges' reasons need not be 1000 word essays, just
>>simple statements like: "We chose this image because we
>>consider any B&W photo taken with a Noctilux perfect".
>>

>>Andrew N.
>><http://nemeng.com>
>

>This is the second time you've made a remark about the number of
>Noctilux photos chosen for FOM2.  There are 4 photos taken with the
>Noctilux out of all of the photos chosen.  There are many more made
>with the Summilux.
>
>Tina

Someone actually did a full breakdown on the choices: there is more
variety than you may imagine. I do not worry about these off the cuff
remarks, because the analysis showed good variety etc. In the end it
is the image which is chosen not the lens.

Cheers
- --
Alastair Firkin

http://www.afirkin.com