Subject: [Leica] PAW #2 - Sunny, Cheerful Seattle
From: "Thomas Mitchell" <tmitchell@hekizan.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 18:51:54 -0700

I was pretty disappointed with the results of the two rolls I took this
week.  Bright sun and lots of contrast in downtown Seattle made exposure
challenging for a novice.  Then I missed a shot I'll think about for ages at
the beach because I left the M6 in the car.  There was a family picnic in
the foreground, a couple surfers in the background and a huge recently dead
Elk in the middle...

PAW #1 was shot from the waist right before the center and left subject came
to blows in a short scuffle.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=860664&size=lg

The Alt. was a street preacher set up with flip charts right next to several
Falum Gong(sp?) practitioners.  I tried and tried to get them all in the
same frame but no luck.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=860680&size=lg

Any comments on technical or composition issues on the PAW's are always
welcome.

Best Regards,

Thomas