Subject: Re: [Leica] developing my own film
From: "Daniel Ridings" <dlridings@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2002 16:08:41 +0200

Felix,
You might want to start by reading:

http://www.ilford.com/html/us_english/pdf/Film%20Hobbyist.PDF

It is written with the beginner in mind.

It might be a good idea to stick to the basics (one film, one developer)
until you get your routines in place. Most of the stuff on the market is
good, so what you choose as "one film" and "one developer" is not such an
issue.

Daniel Ridings
http://geocites.com/daniel_ridings