Subject: RE: [Leica] flying...on topic
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 10:36:58 -0500

How lucky. The Grand Canyon and the Rockies on one flight. The canyon
shot is awesome. What was your itinerary? We were lucky on the last
flight we took as the pilot was kind enough to point landmarks out to
us. We saw what he thought was a drug freighter, the mouth of the
Mississippi, and a few cities. I had the opportunity to take a short
trip on a friends Cessna, we had to pass over my home and did a few fly
bys. What fun. There's a place on the internet The url is
http://www.teraserver.com where you can take a look from above. Fun
site, try and find your home.

Sam Krneta