Subject: Re: [Leica] first yellowstone photos (no critter content)
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2002 14:44:23 -0400

I disagree Don.  Not taking anything away from Doug's excellent
photographs, but you're looking at a 72dpi web picture which isn't going
to provide as much information as an actual 8x10.

My best 8x10 prints from my best Leica glass are not as good as 8x10s
from my Rollei 6008.

- --
Jim - http://www.hemenway.com