Subject: [Leica] Focussing wide angle lenses on R camera
From: "Martin Krieger" <krieger@usc.edu>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 16:47:44 -0700

I have the feeling that I am not able to focus my 28mm lens with any
accuracy above say 10 ft. (maybe even 7 or 8 ft).  Clues how to do this
better? I have the grid screen (which I need), so I do not have a microprism
or split image rf. The angle finder is said to have a 2x magnifier.  Will
this help (although I do not want an angle finder, per se)? Can there be a
magnifier for the R8 as there is for the M6,7 now? (I know that it will then
be hard/impossible to see the full image.)
Martin
krieger@usc.edu