Subject: [Leica] Re: OT:Travel Question
From: "firkin" <firkin@balhpl01.ncable.net.au>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 13:56:12 +1000

Rob McClure writes:

> Hello,
>
> Friends are travelling to Washington state and Victoria.  They want to know
> if there is enough to see in the Victoria area to spend three days there,
> rather then in Seattle.  They'd appreciate any input from any of our
> Canadian LUG members.

Well, I know what the Canadians might say, but they are a pretty unfriendly
lot over there on Victoria. ;-)

Actually, there is more than enough to see for several days, and the walking
is said to be great. The dock area makes for fine photographic
possibilities, the views are great and the gardens Buchet (sp) are simply
outstanding. We were there with the tulip display, and it was simply
magical.

Cheers to our friends in Victoria -- it must be busy, neither of them has
time to get their FOM2 print in ;-)
Alastair Firkin @ work ;-)

http://www.afirkin.com
http://www.familyofman2.com