Subject: RE: [Leica] Los Angeles Subway Project PDF...
From: "Gerry Walden" <gwpics@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 07:37:17 +0100

Jim

Big congratulations on your PDF book. Great images and text well put
together in a very workable format. I really like the images a great deal
and I hope that you have approached the subway company for sponsorship
and/or an exhibition. My only critisism would be the time that the images
take to download and I think you might need to look at this again.

Again, congratulations!

Gerry
www.gwpics.com