Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: lens cleaning...
From: bennett <3bennett@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 12:11:53 +0100

>[big, butt-sized snip]

>I've used the under wear cleaning cloth for many many years and yep in the
>past some neophyte lens cleaners have poo-pooed the method or worse...
>they've never done it and yet shoot it down.
>[snip]
>ted

I'm surprised nobody else has picked up on the scatalogical overtones of
the above statement. Either I've got too much time on my hands or the LUG
is losing its hair-splitting talents.

Neophyte lens cleaners "poo-pooing" the underwear method indeed!

Guy

Message from Jeffery Smith <jls@runbox.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: lens cleaning...)