Subject: [Leica] Abode Acrobat vs. FlipAlbum Professional-- which is better?
From: "Albert Wang" <leica_phile@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 16:27:45 -0400

Hi Leica folks,

After extensive research, it seems to me that I've managed to reduce to two
options for self-publication of my photobook, one possibility is FlipAlbum
Professional at http://www.flipalbum.com/ or Abode Acrobat. It seems like
FlipAlbum is more convenient to use with less professional results than that
through Acrobat. Correct?

Should it be FlipAlbum or Acrobat encoding? Both options offer copyright
protection which is good for a full length book presentation.

Alfie