Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: 135 APO images
From: "Mitch Zeissler" <zeissler@directvinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 05:14:59 -0400

Dante...

Because the leading eye is slightly out of focus.  It's hard to see on these
web pages, but if you saw the whole 172MB [yes, 172 megabytes; that's not a
typo] file in detail, you'd be able to see just what I mean.  When the full
image is viewed it looks enough out of kilter that you start to look deeper
and pick it to pieces.  At least that is what I've picked up over the years
and what I try to keep in mind when shooting.

/Mitch
Mitch Zeissler