Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Kyle's antics
From: Jim Hedger <jrhedger@pdq.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 09:36:24 -0500

On 7/9/02 6:33 AM, "Sal DiMarco,Jr." <sdmp007@pressroom.com> wrote:

> Jim Hedger wrote...
>   "Oh you clever one, resorting to trickery for entertainment. I will bet
> it was a smooth flat mill file, a true entertainer would use a warding
> bastard or three square bastard file. Amateur."
>
>   Well Jim, as one of the organizers of the NYLUG '02 meeting, I can
> testify, the file was real and with teeth!
> Happy Snaps,
>
> Sal DiMarco, Jr.
> Philadelphia, PA
> Web Site: http://members.fcc.net/sal.dimarcojr
>
> --
Oh Sal I was just ribbing Kyle. I don't doubt the file, it is just they come
in grades from bastard to smooth. And many shapes. I love the guy he is so
off the wall. The history of Leica camera straps "pleeeeese" and filing an
M6 for shock value. Brilliant. I bet he had quite a few holding their chest.
I don't think I will miss one of these shows ever again. Even if I have to
ride my bike from Texas. Kyle is no amateur at any of his endeavors, be it
professional, photographic, humor or Humanitarian.

Thank you and best regards,

Jim Hedger
Temp web site http://homepage.mac.com/jrhedger