Subject: RE: [Leica] need help on developing delta 100
From: "Stuart Phillips" <Stuart.Phillips@umb.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 01:00:25 -0400

Just run it in Diafine.   There's enough latitude there to cope with
Delta 100 and 400 in the same batch.  It's very useful if you've shot
something at the wrong ISO.  Temp between 70 and 85 F. 2 part developer
3-4 minutes in part A and the same in part B. No stop. Fix and rinse.
Very convenient.

Stuart phillips