Subject: RE: [Leica] M3 sorrow
From: "Mitch Zeissler" <zeissler@directvinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 05:52:23 -0400

Daniel...

This is not right.  I have an M3 that was a paperweight when I first
received it and the rangefinder had to be replaced with an M6J version.  It
has worked perfectly since the replacement, even with the Noct, which is my
primary lens.  I, too, would suggest you send your M3 to Sherry at the
following address:

Sherry Kräuter
Golden Touch Quality Camera Repair
118 Purgatory Road
Campbell Hall, New York  10916
(845) 496-8834

If there is something wrong with it, she can fix it and I have found her
prices to be reasonable.

/Mitch
Mitch Zeissler