Subject: RE: [Leica] airport security kinda really long. ;-) - Very OFF-TOPIC, but what the hey!
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 09:56:38 -0400

> Not true. The Bill of Rights, as well as all U.S. Constitutional rights
> apply to ANYONE within the borders of the United States - citizen or not,
> here legally or illegally.

Really ?  I didn't know that, not that I am an expert.
I love this country.  Only in America !  :-)
You mean as far as the Bill of Rights are concerned, a non-US national has
the Right to Keep and Bear Arms ?  And that that cop in New York City had
no rights searching thru  my car, just because I was one of the organizers
of a demonstration for Human Rights 20 years ago, and he just didn't like
my face  ?  [Please excuse the capital letters, but this is my Religion.]

- - Phong
Stateless for almost 20 years.