Subject: [Leica] StreetKid State of Affairs
From: "Scott Squire" <scott_squire@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 15:32:46 +0000

Slobodon wrote:

>Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 14:38:23 -0700
>From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
>Subject: [Leica] StreetKid Critique

>Hi Scott;
>So! Where do you now stand with your work?
>Slobodan Dimitrov

Slobodon,
I'm standing right here in fiery hot Bucharest, up to my elbows in scanning,
having got behind on film processing (when my kindly processing benefactor
fellow Lugger Yannis left the country for two weeks).

I have received a gracious offer of use of a cable internet connection, and
will be uploading rather massively tomorrow, I expect. That's my goal
anyway. I'll follow up the pictures with some narrative talky talk as well.

I will post a note upon uploading--I believe that the pictures are looking
more like they should look. A step in the right direction, anyhow.

Cheers
Scott