Subject: [Leica] For Sale Blue Bessa T with matching winder and 50mm Heliar
From: Cummer <cummer@netvigator.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 21:42:07 +0800

Hello Luggers,
I have a Blue Bessa T with matching Blue trigger winder and the
Heliar 50mm F3.5 collapsible lens which is only sold with the limited
edition T's. I simply can't warm to the separate rangefinder
viewfinder set up and have run only a couple of films through the
camera. Everything is LNB, complete with boxes and all papers. Price
US$1150 - insurance and shipping extra. Contact me off list if
interested.
Howard Cummer
Hong Kong.