Subject: RE: [Leica] Black and White Magazine
From: "Stuart Phillips" <Stuart.Phillips@umb.edu>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 15:26:49 -0400

Yes, I want to go up to large format (add 5x7 or 8x10) to 35mm and MF
just so that I can contact print again using the sun (something I
haven't done since I was a child, and not have to use an enlarger.
Because of that I'm not interested in 4x5, not large enough, but 5x7
seems ideal.

On another subject - doesn't B&W allow any digital images?  I'm sure
Caponigro and or Uelsman (sp?) have been featured.  Photovision Art and
Techniques has an explicit "no digital" policy.

Stuart Phillips