Subject: Re: [Leica] Summer image
From: Jeffery Smith <jls@runbox.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 16:55:23 -0500

I don't know if you'll be able to reshoot that and still get the kid's
great expression. I've been thinking about vertical, but maybe a square
image would work better. I'm beginning to like square images. I've never
printing any square photos before simply because the paper was always 8x10
or 11x14, etc. But now that I'm using the computer more, I'm going to start
trying square images just to see if they work.

Jeffery