Subject: RE: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW 27 alternative alternative
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 01:13:23 +0200

I love Père Lachaise and there will be an album from there at some time.

The other exciting news, for me at least, it that I'll be moving to a
different part of Paris next month (the landlady has sold my current
flat), so the PAWs may well have a subtle change to them. For those who
know Paris, or have any interest in my move, I've got another flat and
will be living the 15th (the least interesting arrondisement according
to the  Rough Guide to Paris!) near to métro Commerce. This is where
George Orwell worked when he was writing 'Down and out in Paris and
London'.

By the way, the Rough Guide got it wrong.

Steve