Subject: RE: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW 27 alternative alternative
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 03:06:12 -0400

Hi Steve,

At first I preferred the 1st one better, because it is sharper, especially
girl on right.   After viewing both for a while, I definitely like the 2nd photo
better, for a much tighter composition.  The slight tilt of her head also makes
the girl on right more involved in the conversation.  The fingers to her temple
also show more paticipartion of girl on left, who is the narrator in both pictures.
The tighter crop gives the feeling that the viewer is much closer to the pack;
I can imagine myself hearing their conversation in the 2nd photo, not so
in the 1st.

As a side note, the middle girl seems more protective in the 1st picture,
and more mischievious, and conspirational.  In both pictures, the personality
of 2 girls with face shown are very apparent.

Excellent job !

- - Phong