Subject: Re: [Leica] Divided by a common language.
From: Mike Durling <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 20:24:55 -0400

The classic Kodak primer on photography was always called "How To Make
Good Pictures".  I think recent editions are "How to Take Good
Pictures".  Of course like everything else, the old ones are better ;>)

I always think of photos as "made" or "found".  The former being
studio-type pictures, while the latter are more like street photos or
nature pics.

Mike D

Replies: Reply from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> ([Leica] How was the workshop?)