Subject: [Leica] re: trade off between film and lens speed
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 01:14:49 -0400

>Sometimes with available light pictures, we have a choice of using an
>f/2-ish lens and fast film, or a very fast lens and slow film.

whatever i got, i push -- way way farther than i need to. asa 1600 and be
there. i'm shooting in overcast skies, f 22 at 1/2000 second with stacked ND
filters and a fist waving the sun away. grain the size of @#$@#$ golf balls,
i love it.

that's just me though. your mileage may vary.

keep pushing that shutter button, it'll come unstuck,

kc