Subject: Re: [Leica] re: magazines refuse digital images
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 20:13:23 +0200

I remember from my dad,s ad agency a technique called scraperboarding where
an artist uses a large sheet of white cardboard covered with soot.then the
image is projected onto this and then the light areas are removed with a
sharp stylus so in those scratches the white shows thru.
Since it,s a tedious process i very much doubt that it would be used for
regular copy but it produces beautiful graphics.
product shots of the moon watch were done this way.
best regards
simon jessurun