Subject: RE: [Leica] C41 B&W vs. Scala?
From: "Stuart Phillips" <Stuart.Phillips@umb.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 09:31:03 -0400

Even in the states, if you are not in NY, the situation is now more
hazardous since the mail can be X-rayed.  I haven't really read anything
about this and Scala, but it has sure put me off using it.  It is a
wonderful film but only having two US processors is really too
restrictive.

Stuart Phillips