Subject: Re: [Leica] Test images from Nikon 8000 and Epson 3000
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 07:26:56 -0700 (PDT)

Probably a good idea to do this on several images, so
I'll give it a try...However, I would think that if I
can't see the problem in the scan, and it is
consistently bad (and bad in the same way with the
same result) even using two different scanners (also
scanned the transparancy on the Epson 2450) that the
problem is the printer, but maybe I am wrong.