Subject: RE: [Leica] For anyone who's interested
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 11:53:40 -0400

Well, that's all I'm offering at this point. As I said, I didn't produce
work that I was particularly happy with. The point of the workshop wasn't to
produce work, but to think about the work we produce, why we produce it,
whether it's what we want to produce, and how to produce better work.

As to the color - I haven't scanned much of the color yet. And probably
won't. It's properly exposed. It's colorful. Blah. ;-)