Subject: RE: [Leica] Test images from Nikon 8000 and Epson 3000
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 17:55:51 -0400

Hi Darrell,

Did you zoom in using PS on the errant area?  That MIGHT or MIGHT NOT show
up the problem...  If the problem IS seen in the image, then it's the
scanner...of it isn't, that doesn't rule out the scanner though, as some
things that do exist in the image, aren't distinguishable in PS, but show up
in the print.

BTW, where are you located?

Regards,

Austin