Subject: RE: [Leica] GeeBees' PAW Week 27
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 06:53:30 -0400

I like the figure in the foreground; he's all in the shadow, and you
can hardly make him out.

It's the third figure, in the backgound that I find distracting.  I would have
liked it separated from the 2nd, silhouetted  figure, maybe placed in the
bright spot a few feet behind.  That's a nitpick anyway; this is a very, very
nice shot, both in concept and in execution.

- - Phong