Subject: RE: [Leica] PAW: couple more pictures
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 15:53:15 -0400

Hi Olivier,

You are giving us quite a treat this week !
This is one great shot:
    > http://www.tungxuanquan.com:8080/pawhtml/week7/week7-alt7.html
In shot like these, I almost always like the light to fall more on one subject than the
other, as the case is here.  And I usually prefer the light to fall on the young, as
is the case here again.

The sunset and swan is excellent also.  I would not be able to resist the temptation
to straighten out the far shore line to get rid of the slight tilt, and brightening the swan
up a bit in the darkroom or in Photoshop.

In any case, the grandfather/grandson photo is outstanding.

- - Phong

P.S.   I haven't noticed you using Leica M before.
No Archive