Subject: Re: [Leica] Piezo printing papers
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 19:26:52 -0700 (PDT)

My Peizotone prints are usually on Cone Wells River,
or the Cone/Hahnamule Photo Rag.  The Wells River
looks better but is a pain to work with...Tip brush
every individual sheet before loading them in the
printer, otherwise the surface is soft enough that it
rubs off on the printer feeder feet and won't load.
Even with the brushing, I have to clean off the
printer feeder feet about every dozen sheets or so.